Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Veseli
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Veseli is helpfull and very kind, travel with him is very cool. He has a good and fluid driving. I highly recommend him !

Date of experience: July 2019
Veseli d, Owner at Veseli, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

Thanks Jessica, all the best to you and your company.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Veseli was THE MOST reliable driver that I have ever had. He was there early and waiting for me and I never felt rushed. On the whole day trip to Zagreb from Split, he was extremely patient when my meeting was running late.

On the way home we made a day of it by stopping at a Marian shrine (he knew my love of “Gospa” or Mother Mary) and we enjoyed the most delicious chocolate torte and coffee. I just finished referring my business partner and her family to him and she will come next month.

You will make the right decision asking Veseli to help you with your trip. His English is also quite good and he is quite the conversationalist !

Date of experience: July 2019
Veseli d, Owner at Veseli, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thanks 65angelia, it was pleasure to travel with you, all the best

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Veseli was our driver for about 650 km. He is a very calm and thoughtful person. I felt very safe with him during the way. There is a very good contact with him by phone, mail and WhatsApp. He is able to advice nice journeys. His English is very well, so there is no language borders. I heartily recommend his services.

Date of experience: June 2019
Veseli d, Owner at Veseli, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Thank you Anna. It was a pleasure to spend time with your family. All the best,..

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Mr vacelo was a very hospitable driver for us, punctual and clean car. Very nice man and happy to talk to me and my friends for the majority of our 2 hour drive to and from the airport. Would very much recommend him, he's the best is Croatia!

Date of experience: June 2019
Veseli d, Owner at Veseli, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thanks Samuel, all the best to you and your company.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Just recently I had a group of 20+ people from Europe and USA visiting Split for business reasons and Veseli organized a social event one evening at etno village nearby with tasting of home made tradicional delicacies, cheese and vine... even brought local musicians to bring the feeling of Dalmatia to these guests as close as possible. It was perfect!
Transport organized during this meeting was exceptional, comfortable and always right on time and prepared to meet specific demands for the timetable, highly professional!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Kristina H
Veselidoo, Owner at Veseli, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Thanx, it was a real pleasure to meet you and spend time with you and your group.