“Great Seafood”

Trattoria Bajamont
Ranked #43 of 354 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Still digesting my meal from Trattoria Bajamonte but feel compelled to right the review while its fresh on my mind. This review is as fresh as the fish we ate; I had the shrimp scampi and my friend had the sea bass. Both were fresh and delicious! They were served authentically--bone in, skin on, and my prawns had eyes! No complaints, its all part of the experience.
Our wine was great, the service was helpful (the owner speaks French as well as English), and the meal was excellent. I gave it 4/5 solely because I think the atmosphere could be slightly improved but that may be why its prices are more reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank torijane925

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Beijing, China
“Best dining experience in Croatia trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

The fish plate is very fresh and delicious, deserves five star. It's our best dining experience in Croatia this time.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank y h
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We chose this place because of the Trip Advisor sign on the door, and we were not disappointed. I had the Shrimp Risotto and it was amazing! So fresh and the sauce was really rich. My friend and I shared the house white wine and she had stuffed calamari. My husband had seafood pasta and her husband had steamed mussels in a fantastic sauce. Our whole bill including two beers and a espresso an bread was only 445 Kn or about $70 for 4 people. Trust me, its worth it because our shrimp was so fresh...we saw them bring it in right after we ordered it!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tia J
Metkovic
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Come to Trattoria Bajamonte, you will not regret it. Food is fantastic and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited August 2012
“Excelent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very good every time.double excelent food,staff and ambience ;-) will come back again!!! ;-) i recomend this small trattoria to enyone who love good and fresh dalmatian style of cooking