Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Split
from $1,291.70
from $101.09
from $101.09
from $69.36
More Info
All reviews young professionals perfect mix zip lining optional activities guide chris meals were great hula hula bar europe trip great boat croatian coastline sun deck perfect tour new friends fantastic week swim stops once in a lifetime amazing trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the most amazing time on Koda Sail. Everything was planned to perfection. The boat was incredible, the staff were helpful and I made friends for life! The perfect trip for young professionals.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I heard about Koda Sail from friends who went on the first Koda Sail five years ago. When we said we were going to Croatia for our honeymoon we were told to book Koda Sail and we wouldn’t regret it. We didn’t. The sights of the islands and coast is something special. Learning the history through excursions and visiting the islands and cities was perfect. Going out at night as “young professionals” was an absolute blast. Chris, Ben, and Lucas were more than just friendly guides, they became actual friends. The boat (The Casanova) is beautiful and the crew is amazing and kind. The time on the boat never feels wasted as you have swim stops and meet plenty of great people aboard it. Koda Sail beat every expectation we had, and it will be remembered as one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Book it, experience it, enjoy it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is such a great tour with so many activities and beautiful sights. Swimming and exploring every day and getting to know the awesome like minded people on board. Our tour guides were great! Props to Chris :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Finished Dalmatian Voyager last week of August 2019 and couldn't ask for a better trip. It's not just the boat or the incredible Croatian destinations but the people this particular trip attracts. 36 like-minded legends, a few years older then the Riff-Raff Backpacker Crowd... so just a fancier version of debauchery with better food, wine and activities. The best option out there by far.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the best tour group style vacations I've ever done. The accommodations were phenomenal and the staff and Chris were exceptional. The food was amazing on and off the boat. I loved that it was a great mix of sight seeing, activities and fun nights out. There was a good balance of free time and group events. I saw so many parts of Croatia that I don't think I would have seen otherwise. It was so much fun to do it with a group and I met so many amazing people. If you are considering going to Croatia a sail tour with KODA SAIL is the way to go it! By far the best boat, people and activities compared to other sail tours I've done!