“Breakfast on our last day - and one of the best!”
Review of Restaurant Tiffany

Restaurant Tiffany
Ranked #64 of 522 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Taste the local flavors in the stunning city centre Split location. Enjoy our both local and international meals and wines.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were leaving Split at mid-day so decided a nice sunny breakfast was in order. I was a bit worried when I arrived as nobody was there but the tables were laid out and as soon as we sat down, the very lovely waiter came over and got us menus and even helped us choose our drinks (yes it was the end of the holiday so we had wine with breakfast!).
As well as being really friendly, the service was quick and we both though that our meal was brilliant - it's probably unfair to say my omelette was the best meal I had in Split but it was certainly spot on. I can guarantee that Tiffany will be my first port of call when I can get back to this lovely city.

Date of visit: June 2019
PeriSt12, Manager at Restaurant Tiffany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AttitudeAdjuster

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the service.

We are proud you liked our omelette so much and even better you had it with wine.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Restaurant Tiffany Staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’re excited to return to Croatia and will definitely visit this restaurant while there. A very good friend of ours Antonija works there now & she was a special asset to us while there on a bike and barge trip. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed while on the trip. We loved her so much we wanted to bring her home with us!!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Dear 401anitaa

Thank you for your review.

Its great to know you enjoyed our service and liked how our waitress Antonija served you.

We are looking forward to your next visit,

Restaurant Tiffany staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The restaurant is top. Meat Carpaccio is excellent, spaghetti bolognese is ok, but grilled beef steak is awesome. Thanks waiter Antonija, she is very professional.

Dear Nepoznatilik

Thank you for your review - Happy to know you enjoyed our food and service.

We hope you will visit again,

Restaurant Tiffany staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This centrally located restaurant offers suprisingly a lot of disheys - I enjoyed my tuna carpaccio and grilled fish.

Dear Paradise641917

Thank you for your review - great to know you enjoyed our tuna carpaccio and the grilled fish.

We hope you will visit us again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoed dishes here - I had the truffle pasta and next day I came back for the breakfast. I highly recommend it.

Dear jelantone

Thank you for your email - happy to hear you liked our truffle sauce and shrimp pasta - hopefully you will visit again.

Restaurant Tiffany Staff