“Tasty Domestic food and Nice staff”
Review of Pikanterija

Pikanterija
Ranked #38 of 493 Restaurants in Split
Description: We offer traditional Croatian sandwiches with natural ingredients mostly of Croatian origin and containing NO flavour enhancers, artificial colours or preservatives. All sandwich ingredients are homemade and always fresh. The bread spreads are carefully handmade by our chef according to the exclusive recipes which idea is to let our customers try authentic tastes of different parts of Dalmatia and Croatia all in one place. It is also important you do not need to interrupt your sightseeing and waste your time on waiting for food to be prepared. In our place You can also enjoy quality Dalmatian wines draft and bottled, as well as draft Croatian beer with healthy appetizers or traditional Dalmatian cold plates with different kinds of smoked ham, cheese, season vegetables and homemade creams. Vegetarian sandwiches are also included in our daily menu. We are situated just 20 meters from the main street so it will not be a problem to find us even if you are in Split for the first time.
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

We tried pikanterija sandwich,tartufata sandwich ,vegan salad and proiscutto plate.
It was amazing.thank you pikanterija and see you again.

1  Thank Ivana P

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

When I come to Split this is place I always visit because I get the best sandwiches for reasonable price.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Journey68090045818
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Ate my lunch here the service was slow and not pleasant to top it all , it didn’t feel fresh to me.
Sorry I didn’t liked it

1  Thank _O8170AR
Reviewed October 25, 2018

As always, hungry after finishing my job in the center of Split, it's fun for me to discover new places in this town where I can rest my bones and feed my tummy :) Passing by, I've heard a huge laughter across the street and my eyes fell on the name of the place called Pikanterija! As a huge lover of spicy food my legs brought me in the food bar with smiling staff. A girl named Maja, a staff member that was working there was the most positive person I've met that day, and I work with people. She described me the ingredients in every sandwich that made my tummy go wild. The sandwich was so good and nutritious! It was a positive surprise to come across this kind of food place with friendly staff! Finally :)

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Small place ,nice staff and amazing sandwiches. I was amazed with fresh ingredients and variety.
I will definitely come back.

Date of visit: September 2018