“Great location!”
Review of Apartments Gajeta

Apartments Gajeta
Ranked #23 of 58 Hotels in Split
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at Domilijina 2 apartment, the location is great, with just a short walk to the bus station and ferry terminal, as well as all the main sights in Split. The apartment was clean, modern and well equipped. Dragan was extremely helpful, looking after our bags until our apartment was ready (we arrived early!) and suggesting good restaurants, places to visit etc. he even looked up the ferry timetables for us. A great base for exploring Split!

1  Thank LondonClaireB

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I couldn't recommend staying in Apartments Gajeta enough! The service we received from Dragan was excellent. He was so helpful in answering all my questions before we arrived, arranged a transfer back to the airport for us and suggested a great local restaurant nearby.

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and we were very pleased with it. The apartment size was good. Ample space in the bedroom with a very comfy bed, lots of wardrobe space and TV. The bathroom was very spacious and immaculately clean. There was a small kitchenette with dining area and although we didn't cook in the apartment, as we were only there for 1 night, we would have had everything we'd need if we chose to. The apartment was very clean, comfortable and homely.

The location is great as you aren't in the centre of town but are close enough to walk to the Old Town, Riva, restaurants and ferry port.

We would stay here if we ever visit Split again!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This apartment has THE perfect location. In a lovely little lane way, just a few steps from cafes, bars and restaurants. But it's also very private. You will feel like a local. The apartment itself has everything you need including a washing machine and hair dryer. And we want to say a HUGE thank you to Dragan, who went up and beyond to help us with everything, including sorting out our lost luggage. We would highly recommend this place and we'll see you again next time we're in Split. From Michael and Michelle.

1  Thank michelle m
Reviewed June 13, 2013

During the time of stay, it is located in a very convenient place in accessing the pier and bus station, also cafe, restaurant and supermarket nearby.

I have experienced their premium service of sending me back the belongings which I have left in the apartment by courier to my next stop.

One word to conclude: Excellent

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A friend and I stayed in one of the one-bedroom apartments last week in Split. We were only the 8th reservation in the apartment since it had been refurbished and it was very nice! The bed was comfortable, the wifi was great, the kitchen had everything we needed for our short stay and the location couldn't be beat. Everyone was very helpful in restaurant suggestions, ferry bookings and carrying our luggage. They booked us transportation from the airport which made arriving in Croatia so easy. The bathroom was the biggest we had in our Europe vacation and the shower the best! I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank unc2003
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Extremely helpful person at checkin. Location is excellent, close to restaurants, harbour, palace. Apartment had very well equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Beds were comfy, only negative was in 2 bedroom apartment. 2 couples were sharing and there was only an ensuite bathroom and toilet. This meant that one couple needed to climb a narrow spiral staircase upstairs if they needed to use the bathroom- bit tricky in middle of night. There was an extra single bed with the double near the bathroom tho.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

On the night I checked out the card payment machine at the office was not working. I was asked if I could return in an hour. On my return I was asked if I could pay in cash. Unfortunately I have a withdrawal limit on my card . When I explained this I was asked if I could return later in the night to give them time to fix the machine. It was my wife's birthday so this was quite an inconvenience. Again the machine still didn't work so we had to wait for the manager to turn up. This time I was walked round to his friends business to use their card machine. The payment did not go through so I had to sit there till nearly 11:30 at night. I eventually arranged for the manager to collect the remaining money from us before we left the following morning. Giving me time to withdraw the rest from a cash machine the next day. At 7am I was confronted by the lady who lives next door. She asked for the money, I explained I had taken £5 off because I had been charged to withdraw the money, she asked why that was her fault and why should she be out of pocket. This led to a very uncomfortable confrontation with her suggesting Londoners are crooks. This was a very unpleasant experience, not how I imagined my holiday to end.

It was my wifes birthday that night

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple