Tripadvisor
Split
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide
from $101.82
More Info
from $101.23
More Info
All reviews speaks perfect english personal insight command of the english language old town mestrovic gallery explore split excellent tour split history great recommendations beautiful split answered all our questions walking tour of split diocletian's palace come alive hour tour cruise ship few hours
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Julena was very informative and we had a great tour. She know lots about the history of the area and great locations.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

It was so nice to have you on my tour.

I am really glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

We went inside the Diocletian Palace and see the historical remains from centuries ago. Really interesting history as told by our guide Jelena who is very informative and friendly. Also got to see Game of Thrones filming sites inside. Great experience with Jelena overall.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you so much for such lovely words.

It was a joy to meet you all and show you around Split.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Great city with a great guide fun for whole family. Would recommend GOT info and history. Spent whole day

JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear Rich,

thank you for your kind review.

Have a wonderful time in Dubrovnik and Barcelona!

Greetings from Split,

Reviewed November 28, 2019

I have visted Croatia before, but had never booked the services of a private guide. This time I decided to do it and it was a great decision. My friends and I had a pleasure of having Jelena for our guide for the day. She also organised a private driver for us. The day finished with a fantastic roast lamb in an authentic tavern in Klis.

All in all, a fantastic day!

I highly recommend her services!

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your kind review.

I really appreciate it.

Reviewed November 19, 2019

My husband and two boys did not want to take the tour, so they stayed back. Sadly, they missed out. Jelena was a wonderful tour guide. She knew all the hot spots and was flexible on certain things I wanted to see and do. We stopped at a great place for espresso, saw lots of cool shops and I learned a ton about the history of Split, particularly the underground ruins. Besides being beautiful, Jelena was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

I am so glad you had a nice time during our tour together.