Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Split
from $35.19
from $113.52
from $18.16
from $113.52
More Info
All reviews speaks perfect english english teacher wonderful tour guide hours touring engaging personality mestrovic gallery old town last minute changes explaining everything explore split personal guide great recommendations entire tour tour today local market answered all of our questions took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago

Jalena was fab from start to finish, she was able to recommend a place for breakfast before the tour and met us there.

The tour was very informative and Jalena has a good sense of humour, we walked for around 2 hours and learned so much.

I would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Michelle,

it is so nice to hear you enjoyed the tour!

Thank you for such kind words.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Jelena was amazing. She was very helpful and helped me arrange a coupe of trips and they turned out wonderful. Whenever i emailed her with questions she responded almost instantly. Also gave us suggestions on bars/restaurants etc... She was fantastic

Dear Susan,

it was a pleasure to organise all the transfers and tours. I am so glad everything went well and that you and your friends enjoyed yourselves!

I will see you again soon in July! I am glad I will be able to help again with the itinerary.

Reviewed 5 days ago

So much fun! Jelena is the perfect guide in Split! She planned a very good trip for us with good food, sightseeing and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for a wonderful review.

What a lovely group to organise a weekend team building trip for!

It was an absolute pleasure.

I am looking forward to welcoming you to Croatia again.

Greetings from Split to all of you,

Reviewed 6 days ago

Im very pleased with Jelena as our guide. It was very fun!!
We learned alot and it really felt personal.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for your kind words.

It was a real pleasure to have you on my tour.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

An excellent, informative, and entertaining tour of the complex history and sights of Split Old Town, by a guide who was clearly passionate about her city and region.

Jellaba was also a mine of information and tips about getting the best value and quality in your trip to this beautiful area.

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you for my guests. The tours with the guests so appreciative of the history and cultural heritage of my country are always a special treat for me.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Split.

Wishing you and your family all the best,

Reviewed 6 days ago

Hands down the best your I've ever taken. We usually do tours with the company so we've tried a whole lot and this was far out of any league. First and foremost you can really tell she genuinely cares about this city and its history. Very personal and alot of interesting facts. She really goes that extra mile to make it the most she possibly can. 5/5 would do again and would definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you very much for your lovely review.
It is always a great privilege to be able to show my town to the visitors from the around the world.
I also thoroughly enjoyed our tour together.
Thanks once again.