Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Split
from $35.20
from $113.56
from $18.17
from $113.56
More Info
All reviews speaks perfect english english teacher wonderful tour guide hours touring engaging personality mestrovic gallery old town last minute changes explaining everything explore split personal guide great recommendations entire tour tour today local market answered all of our questions took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending some time in Split during our vacation in October. The day started out with a steady and hard rain but Jelena was undaunted, we switched some things around and made the best of it. By the middle of the day the sun was out and we had spent some quality time with the sights, history and food stuffs of Croatia. We ended the day at the Mestrovic gallery having been exposed to an amazing artist, overlooking a gorgeous view. It was the best of a tour guide experience, learning about a country through its food and culture with an accomplished and flexible guide.

Date of experience: October 2018
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

It was pleasure to have you and your husband on my tour.

Despite the rain we managed to see everything and it makes me so happy that you enjoyed all the flavours of Split.

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means so much to me.

Wishing you both all the best,

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Our hotel in Split booked us a tour with Jelena and we are very happy they did. She proved to be very knowledgeable and engaging. It was a true delight to spend our morning with her and we feel we learned a lot not only about Split, but Croatia as a whole. We highly recommend you make time for a tour with Jelena if you ever find yourself there.

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I am so happy that you enjoyed my tour. I hope your cruise was nice, too and that you would be coming back to Croatia to explore even more.

Wishing you all the best.

Greetings from Split,

Reviewed October 23, 2018

We loved our tour with Jelena. Would definitely recommend her as a guide. Her English is beyond fluent and her knowledge of Split is outstanding. She is a very engaging person and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with her.

Date of experience: October 2018
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thank you for your kind words.

I loved meeting you both and showing you Split. It was a true pleasure to be a part of your holiday.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time here in Croatia!

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 21, 2018

We had a tour with Jelena twice when we come to Split. She is so kind, friendly and nice. And she has a great knowledge about history, art and culture. Her English is very fluent and understandable. I hightly recommend having a tour to Diocleatian's Palace, Old Town and Ivan Meštrović Gallery tour with her.

Date of experience: October 2018
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear Selim,

thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review .

It is always a pleasure to show visitors around the fascinating historic sites such as the Diocletian’s Palace with its wonderful stories and great architecture.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed a visit to Mestrovic Gallery, too.

Thank you once again.

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Jelena was a pleasure to deal with, even with something as small as finding parking, and providing easy instructions.
Upon meeting at our pre determined meeting point, you could see she was passionate about her job. Before even entering Diocletian palace, I was given a full history about the palace over the centuries and what has transpired.
From there we “officially” began the tour, and Jelena was a wealth of information and the pace of the tour was very nice. Was done in relaxed fashion which allowed the senses to take everything in. We had cheese and meat tasting in the palace.. as well as some of the best chocolate I’ve had!
From there we headed over to Mestrovic gallery which was a very unique experience.
His works speak for themselves, but Jelena provided the background on it, which made it come to life! Well done!
Would highly recommend her

Date of experience: October 2018
JelenaVrancic, Owner at Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely words of praise.

It was a pleasure to have you for my guest.

I am so happy that you enjoyed my tour of Diocletian’s Palace and Mestrovic Gallery.

Sending warm greetings from Split,