“A must”

Konoba Fetivi
Ranked #19 of 405 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our small family restaurant is run by Father & Chef, preparing dishes that are passed on by his mother and grandmother. Our family lives in this neigborhood for more than 300 years. Blessed by the heavenly Adriatic, seafood is mainly our thing. As we depend on the weather working with fish, daily menu is flexible. Vegetables are bought on the bazaar behind the palace & the fish-market is 100m away. Even our wine & olive oil is made by local family producers. Enjoy traditional Dalmatian dishes in friendly atmosphere.. Welcome foodies!
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Booking here is pretty much essential, as it's extremely popular and not very big. I only managed to get a small table as I was dining alone. I had some fish risotto to start followed by grilled chicken with grilled vegetables. Both were absolutely delicious, the vegetables perfect. My only issue was the Dalmatian habit of coating everything liberally in olive oil as a dressing for the finished dish and it was excessive on the chicken. I would definitely go back though.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,476)

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stumbled across this little restaurant by pure accident and were lucky enough to get the last unreserved table! (Always a good sign).

This place can probably only seat 25 people at a push but don't be put off by its size as its food is amazing!

I don't like fish however was determined to give it try and so pleased I did! We had the sharing platter for two which included sea bass, tuna, prawns, hake, shark and it was all gorgeous; I am converted although maybe spoiled now as the other diners assured me this was one of the best places to ever have seafood.

The waiter was very skilled, made good recommendations on food and wine and we couldn't fault him!

If you are in Split book yourself a table; you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Tigerinursoul
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We (a group of 9) ate here last night and it was fabulous. It's a tiny (perhaps 20 covers at a squeeze) restaurant. We booked the day before when we were passing - because of the reviews on tripadvisor.
The food was just fantastic - the freshest and most delicious fish I've ever eaten, simply grilled and served with bread, salad and potatoes. We'd had a few starters to share first - the ham was lovely, really tasty.
Wine was good and the service was friendly and knowledgeable.
A brilliant meal and amazingly good value.

1  Thank Soozy2005
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We visited in late April but were still able to sit outside. Great service and a very friendly waiter who seemed to know everyone walking by. We ate the fish plate for two. It was a ton of food and very well done. Great selection of Croation wines. I didn't have dessert, but may go back one night to try it out.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Try the fish plate for two. Best fish I have eaten, tuna melted in your mouth and every fish was exeptionally made. Waiters are friendly and atmosphere is cozy. Restaurant is quite small, so table reservation is recommended.