“Simple food cooked to perfection”
Review of Konoba Fetivi

Konoba Fetivi
Ranked #19 of 405 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our small family restaurant is run by Father & Chef, preparing dishes that are passed on by his mother and grandmother. Our family lives in this neigborhood for more than 300 years. Blessed by the heavenly Adriatic, seafood is mainly our thing. As we depend on the weather working with fish, daily menu is flexible. Vegetables are bought on the bazaar behind the palace & the fish-market is 100m away. Even our wine & olive oil is made by local family producers. Enjoy traditional Dalmatian dishes in friendly atmosphere.. Welcome foodies!
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Quite simply one of the freshest and tastiest seafood meals I've eaten anywhere in the world! (That's a huge complement as I've dined everywhere from Australia to Athens and Bangkok to Barcelona). One of the more expensive meals in town but worth every Kuna. You will need to make a reservation to secure a table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,477)

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Ever had a meal that you obsess thinking about? My husband said the prawns were delectable (and he's a discerning prawn cook, and eater). The prawn risotto I had was the best of my life. I will relive that first mouthful again and again in my mind!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This is how simple things are done and well. Its a small place so I would advise to call and reserve. Two waiters were multi lingual as its often the case in this city. Very helpful and friendly. We went on the day that fish market was ob strike, but the guys went out earluer in the day and got some great fresh fish straight fron the fisherman. This made the menu a little obsolete, this was not an issue. Waiter explaibed what they had, how will it be cooked and then you choose. So, white beit for two followed by grilled fish platter with side salad, fresh bread, and great tiramisu...all with house wine. Cost 480 HRK. Or around £60 for the two of us. Great evening!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Reservations are a must here - the food is very good and fresh. The son of the chef took time to explain the dishes, and brought us a board with the days fish catch on it. We went for the 'fish platter for two'. When I asked what would be in it I was told it would depend on how his father felt, and it could be anything - how exciting! The platter arrived with all manner of seafood, all perfectly cooked and very enjoyable along with the house white.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Had dinner there recently to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were a party of 12. Definitely make a reservation or you'll find yourself waiting for a long time or eating elsewhere. Food was fantastic...as fresh as it gets! Staff was super friendly and made recommendations for us and our kids. It's not on the main strip but very easy to find. Would definitely go back!