“Amazing”
Review of Articok

Articok
Ranked #23 of 536 Restaurants in Split
Description: ARTiČOK /a:titʃɒk/ as in artichoke, an edible flower, or as a pun which describes our restaurant philosophy - ART whether it is on a wall, or on a plate, and ČOK which in Croatian refers to a small bite, a nibble or a munch. We're located in the historic neighborhood Varoš, few minutes from Riva. Come and enjoy our creations on a plate in this exceptional artsy interior!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered lamb and Pašticada (traditional croatian meal but with not traditional gnocchi). Everything was perfect

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (759)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our meal was incredible! My boyfriend and I ordered the truffle pasta which was so delicious. My girlfriend ordered the beet risotto which I sampled.. also so good. The staff was super kind and friendly. My boyfriend dropped truffle oil on his pants and one of the staff ran out of the restaurant and came back with a wet wipe to clean it off.

If we ever come back to Split, this will be the first place we come! So good!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Split for a week, tried all types of recommended restaurants from street food to fine dining, this was above and beyond the best. The maitre d is fabulous, the waiting staff are attentive without being intrusive and the food was fantastic, the sea bass starter a particular favourite and the choc pudding to share. Thank you xx

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was excited to go to this restaurant after I heard so many good things but then after I booked a table I came to agreed time just to realise they gave away my table. The person on the phone allowed me to arrive between 7-7.30 pm while person in the restaurant knew nothing about it. Pity, as the place looks really good.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were recommended this restaurant by the owners of the b and b that we stayed at in stari grad Hvar and it lived up to our expectations. The food was fab and the service equally good even to the extent of coming over with a stain removal wipe when they spied my husband had dribbled food on his shirt thats what i call service !!!!! Wine selection very good including quite a few by the glass including dessert wines . Will def return on our next visit