“Bed experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Zagreb, Croatia
“Bed experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I was with my friend on pizza and I got it ~5 minuets before her and when she got it it was wrong one. Waiter looks pretty lethargic like he doesn't care. So we wait for another one for quite some time. She told me that something similar happened to her few weeks before.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
“Excelent pizza!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We had the marin pizza and was amazing, and also the ham pizza was very good!
What they can improve is the ambience, very simple old furniture inside, where we sat.

Zagreb, Croatia
“Try the pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Whenever I visit Split, and I visit Split a lot, Dalmatino is always on my "go to" list.
Even tho the restaurant specializes in Croatian cuisine, their pizzas are the one getting most attention because of quality of the indegrients and the real wood oven they use.

If you can'd decide yourself, go with Marin pizza (with prawns) - you can't go wrong with that.

The rest of the dishes are delicious and you won't be sorry if you visit this place for any occasion.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Daniel L
Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We ate here at the recommendation of the hotel we were staying at (Radisson Blu). Its the opposite direction of the Old Town, but the food is amazing! I had the gnocchi in a Gorgonzola cream sauce (which myself and colleague had eaten at other places around split) and it was probably one of the best meals I've ever had. The gnocchi was made in house and tasted like little pillows of heaven drenched in delicious creamy sauce!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Itravelalot1981
London
“Fantastic pizzas”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you're in the area Dalmatino is pretty much the only choice you have but that's not a problem because it's excellent. Even though they're at the back of the menu their pizzas are their forte, the best we've had anywhere. The other food we tried (we ate there five times) is pretty good too. The staff are friendly and efficient and its good value for money. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013