“Highly recommended travel agency”
Review of Adiona Travel

Adiona Travel
Book In Advance
More Info
$73.33*
and up
Transfer to Krka waterfalls with ticket included
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I am really happy I choosed Adiona Travel agency for my trip to blue cave. The owners are really nice and helpful.They perfectly knows where to go for good price :)! I am supersatisfied:)- good job guys :)!

1  Thank Jola J
Adiona t, Manager at Adiona Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you Jola very much for your feedback...
Best regards from sunny Split,
hope to see you again

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had spent the day walking around Split, trying to figure out which tours we wanted to do, and how to find the best price, as we are travelling on a budget. This is quite difficult when you arrive in the city as there is so much selection (not a bad thing!), it is difficult to understand which tours will be good/bad, as well as the fact they all charge slightly different amounts...

Luckily, we were reccomeded to Adiona Travel by our host, and they helped us throughout our decision making process and booked everything for us. Generally when I go to a travel agency, I get the gist that they have their own agenda, especially in such a touristy city, but these guys felt really genuine, giving their feedback on all the different tours, helping us make a decision.

Eventually, we decided on the Jet Ski safari, they were able to get it for us at the cheapest price after we had been walking around all day! They also walked us down in the morning to make sure we knew where to go. This made the experience really nice. We also wanted to book a car, so they pointed us in the right direction for this and we were able to get a good price, they also told us all the best places to go and check out! We were also able to leave our bags there on the final day as we had to check out in the morning which helped us out a lot!

I am not normally the person to write reviews, but we have had such a great experience with these guys, I definitely reccomed anyone travelling in Split to stop by and have a chat with them!

1  Thank yehsers
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

If you need a travel agent in Split 100% recommend Adiona travel. The owners, a couple were extremely kind to us and helped us so much. They went out of their way to take us to places and let us keep our bags at their work when we had checked out of our airbnb. They helped organise everything for us from cars to jet ski experiences for the cheapest prices in Split! Will definitely be coming back here again one day! :)

1  Thank Claudia D
Adiona t, Manager at Adiona Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

After 25 days of traveling I was getting road weary and tired of having to figure everything out. This travel agency saved the day. They gave me great suggestions of local places to eat and drink. They arranged my Game of Thrones tour with Maria who was amazing. She had so much knowledge about the history of Split and knew all those GoT spots and fun factoids. Our time flew by! She also gave me great suggestions on where to eat, drink, shop.
I also needed accommodations arranged for my last night in Zagreb and they arranged an apartment in an excellent neighborhood, with everything I needed right outside my door: around the corner from the taxi stand, 100 meters from the pedestrian area that leads to the city's central square. I was able to spend the evening before my flight home seeing the city. The apartment itself was lovely! Big comfortable bed, pretty black wood floors to contrast the natural light from these huge windows, large flat screen TV, AC, kitchen, bathroom, I could have easily stayed there very comfortably for a few days exploring the city all for only 65 euro!
Another bonus is that this travel agency is right next to an excellent airbnb apartment in the perfect neighborhood to stay in when visiting Split. When visiting Split do stop by and let them take care of you!

Date of experience: June 2016