“Consistently good”

Northwoods Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Alanson
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stopped in again at Northwoods while in the area. Very friendly staff and the food has been good each trip. We tried to get into the bar area but it was packed. The fish is very good and the portions large. We were so full when leaving and our bill was $29 for the two of us. I would definitely recommend.
To the owner- I'm not a big fan of your coleslaw. Its a vinegar based cole slaw and just isn't that good. Thats just my own taste though.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Have stopped in at Northwoods twice in the last two weeks while in the area. The food I have ordered has always been very good. The servers are very friendly and attentive. The restaurant could use a bit of sprucing up but not terrible. Just starting to show some age. I would recommend.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The food at Northwood's is very good, and service is very friendly. Pricing won't break the bank, and this restaurant never disappoints for good steak and seafood. reasonable

1  Thank BluJay74