“Better visit”

Add it.
Riverside Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Alanson
Reviewed November 29, 2013

While up fishing in October my friends and I decided to stop in for a drink. Apprehensive from my past visits (always seems like a fight broke out) this was definitely a better visit. The bartender Lacy was very friendly and entertaining. It was somewhat slow that day. The food my friend ordered was good according to him and came out fast. The building is still in not the best of shape. Being right on the water this could be a great place to hangout in the warmer months.

1  Thank Clark W

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

If you read the title of the restaurant you see that it says BAR & Grill. It's not a high class restaurant. I've been going to the Riverside for 17 years. I've eaten there, I've partied there. I've taken my daughter there for lunch many times over that 17 years. I've never had to worry about the welfare of my child. We've always gotten what we ordered and it's almost always been delicious. I've never been in fear for my life. Most of the people that you run into down there are decent and kind. If Clark W. thinks so badly of this bar it's most likely because he himself is the issue. If you're looking for a good time and some good food, this is the place. If you're worried about being seen here, we don't want to see you either. Clark W. needs to grow a pair.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I will begin by saying the pizza is pretty good. From there the experiences I've had go down hill. The building is falling apart at the seams! This place is a dive! Could be a cool spot to go have lunch at if the patio wasn't such a mess with broken furniture and is the spot were everyone goes outside to smoke.
They are typically out of EVERYTHING as far as food I have ordered and or drinks.
The crowd who frequent the bar can be a little harsh. There are fights that break out often. All last year a board covered a window where someone was thrown through.
Not a place you want to go relax and kick back at. Feel like you have to be watching your back the entire time......
On a more positive note, they do get some good bands to come play.

1  Thank Clark W