“*Great* service and great food! ”

Gorodskoe cafe 16/54
Ranked #6 of 1,539 Restaurants in Kharkiv
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: 1654 is the year the beautiful Kharkiv was founded. And City Café is a place with all-day breakfast. With charming confectionery and fresh pastry. With friendly coffee shop and cocoa with marshmallows. It’s a cosy and cheerful place with good food. You want to meet up, fall in love, make friends and dream here. Because there is enough happiness for everyone in a big city! Dynamic, modern and homey food. We serve a new breakfast every day: from american pancakes to Israeli hummus and from turkish boreks to chinese ramen with home-made noodles. Our confectionery is a true challenge: classic napoleon cake or blackberry cheesecake, French meringue or salty caramel brownie, Italian panforte or Belgian truffle. It’s not a menu, it’s a world map!
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

First of all, great service!
Rich and interesting menu!
We ate well and enjoyed each dish.
A "must visit" if you are in Kharkov

Kateryna B, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Gorodskoe cafe 16/54, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Gil, thank you for such a nice feedback! Have you tried our deserts? :) Highly-recommended! Looking forward to see you soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I thought this was a basic coffee shop that did tea and coffee until we actually went here. This was one of the best meals I had the entire time I was in Kharkov!

Excellent service, friendly staff who did their best with me in English (while I also did my best in Russian, but it was appreciated!), and fantastic food for very fair prices. I would say the food is a bit expensive for Kharkov but the quality was excellent and I was not at all disappointed.

I had chicken pate, pelmeni, a couple whiskeys, and coffee while my girlfriend had the shrimp tacos, a Napoleon, and tea. The bill was very reasonable. I would come back here without a second thought, and I will definitely come here again the next time I visit Kharkov.

Kateryna B, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Gorodskoe cafe 16/54, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback! We are so glad you love our place and enjoyed your stay! We are looking forward to your return to our great city and City cafe 16/54!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I like to visit 16/54 and visit Zuzu. Atmosphere like meeting with old friends.I like the level of service, relations of waiters with guests. It is simple and unobtrusive, but at the same time very proffessional!

One day, I had a terrible toothache and the waiter brought me water with soda and salt to relieve pain. It was awesome!

Thank you for your professionalism and delicious desserts. I adore them)

Катерина Б, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Gorodskoe cafe 16/54, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Ann, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are looking forward to your return and will keep making your stay the best we can!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I ate a very big burger and drank a Rosmarin tee. The stuff was very young and helpful, funny and polite. The burger was huge that I couldn’t eat it in one time. The tee was ok :) in general nice place but a bit expensive

Kateryna B, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Gorodskoe cafe 16/54, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad you loved City cafe 1654 :) and we are looking forward to your return already!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I came here for breakfast and did not regret it. I ate omelette with cheese and bacon and also toast. both were great. Omelette is not on the menu they do it on demand. Definitely best food i ate on Kharkiv.

Kateryna B, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Gorodskoe cafe 16/54, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Emre, thank you sincerely for such a great feedback! We are glad you loved our breakfast and will be more than happy to cook an omelette for you anytime ;)