See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Very nice and unique hotel in Kharkiv..it is new so there is some construction but it is very similar to the Nemo in Odessa and the location is excellent ...many places to walk around the hotel. Very nice option in Kharkiv.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Yana L, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Deigs, We appreciate your nice feedback about being our guest! That's great you have enjoyed your stay at the Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins! You are always welcomed back to get unforgettable experience in Kharkiv! Kind regards, NEMO Team.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The room was very comfortable and although there are construction works on right now, it is still easy enough to reach the hotel and the whole area will look amazing when the works are complete. I speak very little Russian but the majority of the hotel staff spoke enough English that we could communicate clearly. The service was good except for the laundry service. Apart from the laundry, I do like staying here.

The laundry ticket is listed by item and prices for wash, dry clean and pressing. I never chose pressing for some items but it seems there is no choice in this. When I discussed this with the hotel, I was told that the laundry is done by an outside contractor and they give the hotel no choice. Perhaps the hotel should find another laundry contractor because as a hotel guest I should not be forced to pay double for what I don't want done to my clothes. This is very frustrating. Also, for standard laundry it says 6 hours delivery time - it was 30 hours with me pushing to find out where it was.

Room tip: Ttry to ask for a room away from kids if possible as they run and scream in the hallways late at night.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Yana L, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Jason, thanks for Your respond!
Thank you that chose Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins!
We are pleased that you satiesfied the room, English-spoken staff and service at all. Sorry for laundry, but it's normal procedure in laundries when items are washed and ironed.
Best wishes, NEMO Team.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

This hotel is quite pleasent to stay at, room were very clean.
The lovely smell of the baths are all over the hotel, I liked it
Service in the hotel was good, although the level of English is not high.
Minor defects in the hotel room
During my stay, there were heavy construction works going on before the hotel, not the hotel's fault.

Room tip: Room had the following two defects, that I noticed: The warm water handle for the jaccuzi was loose. The curtains came loose from their rails, because the end cap was not secured.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elena G, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear guest!
Thank you for such a detailed review. It is very important for us to know your impressions of staying in Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins. We are happy that you liked our cleaness and staff.The repairing of the park is almost finished and soon it will be renewed beautiful park. We will be happy to have a pleasure to meet you again in Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

The situation of the hotel is nice and quiet. Unfortunately in May 2018 there is a huge construction site in front of the hotel and access by foot is muddy and when it rains it is impossible to reach it without boots!!
Swimming pool area is nice and the hotel has very fast internet 60 MB/sec !! amazing!!
But the staff although very friendly are very poorly trained and don't speak English well! The girl at the cash /reception did not know how to print a list of incidental items like restaurant meals or drinks!! total incompetence. It's not her fault ! Management to save money hired cheap young girls without hotel training. A massive education program for employees is needed.!! The reception did not have maps of the city !! can you imagine this in a 5 star hotel at about US$140 a night!!

The rooms are large and modern well decorated but the matresses are too soft!! if you sit down hard you hit the wooden board below the mattress with a painful behind!
The swimming pool area is good and breakfasts are copious but cost extra US$ 10 per person! There is no WiFi on the terrace restaurant above the pool!! and conversation is difficult when the noisy fan is on !! a total turn off. but beautiful view especially at sunset. The young girls at the bar have not been trained in making drinks and served our Margaritas warm without ice! English also a problem there at the bar! All are friendly and mean well but are just not trained!!. It definitely looks like the owner wants to cut costs at the guests' expense! NOT GOING THERE AGAIN

Room tip: alle eigentlich OK
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Elena G, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Harold M! We are happy that You appreciated our Spa area, wi-fi and room. But we are so sorry that you were upset of our staff & quality and that you were dissatisfied with the services of the hotel.
In spite of everything, waiting for You to visit again and try to make Your staying comfortable and relaxed. Best regards, NEMO Team.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

My usual hotel was full so I booked into the Nemo. I can see why families enjoy it- it's mainly catering to holiday crowds who want the dolphins and the spa. But, for me (a business traveler) it's a bit of a bust.

First, it's noisy. The walls are thin and there is very little carpeting so you hear a lot of people stomping around and kids running. Then there is the dolphin show 3 times a day, which in my room was deafening. Then the bar, the elevator. It's not a quiet place.

The location is kind of nice by the park, but you can't just walk out and grab a cab so it's not idea either.

But what I really could have done without is the smell of chlorine which is evident in the entire hotel. It's like a locker room in there. And, my suite had an odd, faint mildew smell around the bed.

To my surprise the food that room service delivered was very good!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Elena G, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear PaxALotl, we sincerely appreciate Your choosing of our hotel complex!We are pleased to learn from Your reaview that You estimated your spa area, dolphins and room service. Your complaints will be taken into consideration. Waiting for You next visit to Hotel & Spa NEMO with dolphins! Best wishes, NEMO Team.