Hotel is excellent for business people and tourists alike. Good location close to the main streets & offices, easy to reach by car. Quiet during night-time and close to good restaurants (CasaNova across the street is a good choice).
Rooms tidy, good beds, clean bathrooms and a nice breakfast room. Easy to check in, hotel feels safe.
The only two annoyances are that:
1. breakfast service can be slow
2. the reception (at least had) strict rules to control the room before you could check out - which feels very unnecessary as they have all credit card details anyway...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Potemkin Stairs and the Odessa Opera House, this 4-star hotel features a spa area, a restaurant and elegant rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The Continental's Voyage restaurant serves Italian and Ukrainian cuisine. A buffet breakfast is provided each morning.The rooms at the Continental Business Hotel feature a minibar, radio and beds with an orthopaedic mattress.A hot tub, Finnish sauna and relaxation lounge can be found in the Continental Business' spa area. Massages and beauty treatments can be booked here.Vorontsov's Palace and the Odessa Harbour are just a 10-minute walk from the Continental Hotel. Odessa Central Airport is a 15-minute drive away, and Odessa-Glavnaya Train Station is 2 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Odessa