“One of the cutest coffee shops in the town!!!”
Review of Make My Cake

Make My Cake
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Odessa
Cuisines: American, French
Description: A cosy cafe in the very centre of Odessa, where you can taste authentic desserts made according to our special recipes. Here we have macarons, cupcakes, cheesecakes, croissants and so on. Our barista will make you a cup of tasty coffee and you can have it here or take it to go.
“One of the cutest coffee shops in the town!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The atmosphere is brilliant. Mood always improves when comming. I strongly recommend to visit to make a feast for your stomach.

• Visited January 2014