“Top Notch”
Review of Odessa Walks

Odessa Walks
Ranked #1 of 6 Food & Drink in Odessa
More attraction details
Owner description: Themed group walks around Odessa's historic city center; private city tours and a day trip to the Akkerman fortress and Shabo winery; Jewish Heritage, Moldavanka & Catacombs tours; original Food Tasting tour and Pubs walk - we offer a great variety of tours to make your stay in Odessa exciting and informative experience.
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Excellent tour of the Catacombs! I was simply amazed. Olga is a courteous, knowledgeable, and professional guide. She knows how to "keep the audience engaged." She constantly provided interesting historical facts not only about the Catacombs, but the city of Odessa and the Odessa region. She not only shows you sites, she tells a story about everything you see on the tour. If you are coming to Odessa and would like to book a tour, I highly recommend Odessa Walks.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"insight"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Odessa walks is a 'Must Do' if you are coming to Odessa. This is my second time using the company and I can't rate them highly enough. I did the pubs walk tour - Olga's knowledge and passion for the history of Odessa shone through - she had so many interesting stories of the city. By using Odessa walks I understand and appreciate Odessa so much more and have learnt about parts of the city I would never have known about if I hadn't taken these tours. I have done tours around the world and I can't speak highly enough about Odessa walks. Already booked my next tour for tomorrow.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I will keep this short. All I can do is concur and repeat the other wonderful reviews. Olga is very knowledgeable of Odessa and it’s history which she generously shares. The tour wasn’t rushed in any way. Maybe there is a better tour available. But, I wouldn’t waste my time looking for it. I was traveling on business and had some extra time. Next year when I return to Odessa I’ll be certain to make time for another tour with her.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Mieli keliautojai iš Lietuvos,

mano šeimai apsilankymas Odesos katakombose paliko neišdildomus įspūdžius ir už puikiai organizuotą išvyką dėkoju Olgai iš „Odessa walks“. Šios kompanijos gidų paslaugas rekomenduoju planuojantiems aplankyti Odesą – tikrai nenusivilsite ir neabejotinai norėsite sugrįžti!

Linkėjimai iš Vilniaus!

Dear travelers,

I strongly recommend you to discover Odessa with „Odessa walks“ team!

Best regards from Vilnius!