All reviews no elevator excellent location deribasovskaya street close to shops noise from the street the hotel staff city centre recommend this hotel nice hotel minibar soundproofing bathrobes receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019

My wife and I have been in Royal Street Hotel in early October. The hotel itself is clean and well maintained, staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was ok, facing the street but no noise at all. The shower is spacious.
The room is equipped with all amenities like shower gel, bathrobe, slippers, minibar, safe...
It is an older building, so there is no elevator available. But the porter is carrying your luggage to your room.
Breakfast is offered in a cafe just across the street. One can chose from different options, one hot drink is included. According to information from staff, they plan to have breakfast service directly in the hotel soon.
All in all, we can recommend this hotel, value for money is absolutely ok, location in the center is absolutely perfect, we will stay here again on our next trip to Odessa.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019

It has an excellent position in the centre of everything. Room was quite even though it overlooked he food stalls. Very clean. We didn’t have the breakfast as we thought it was a little expensive.
We decided to extend our stay and the receptionist was really helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

We stayed in this hotel at the end of August 2019. The place exceeded our expectations. Excellent service, friendly staff, beautiful spacious rooms. Our group rented 4 different rooms in the hotel (3 on the third floor and 1 on the fourth floor). All the rooms were at the highest standard of service and accommodation, regardless of the size and location! Despite the hotel being located on the busy street, the noise from the street was not heard of all. Soundproofing is exceptional! My room was facing the Deribasovskaya street. I could not hear a thing! Planning my next trip to Odessa, my first choice of hotel is the Royal street hotel! I cannot thank the administration enough for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room tip: All the rooms are great. We had 4 rooms. The choice depends on the budget and number of people staying.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

The location is good for city center visitors! Hotel personal is very courteous and helpful to your accommodations! This is also a good hotel for solo travelers! I like the 24 hour front desk and security of hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I stay one night each time in order to meet the airline schedule. The staff are highly professional, they are warm and friendly, and each visit goes smoothly. The location is very convenient. I have absolutely no complaints, only pleasant memories. There can be some noise from the street festivals, but it was not objectionable.

Date of stay: June 2019