La Gioconda Boutique Hotel
$208
$202
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscrystal chandeliersnice servicequiet placeminute walkdeluxe roomexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetsmall hotelseacityalexandertaxissashabalconiessauna
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed there with 3 kids for few days. It had very spacious rooms, the food was quite good and service was friendly and close to the beach. The only thing I didn't like is when one of our kids broke the salt dish we had to pay about 30 USD for it. But generally we would recommend the hotel. Please note there are no elevators in the building.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jacek M
nastya_g, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Mr Maslinski !
Thank you for writing with your very kind comments
We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at La Giaconda for almost two weeks in August of 2012 and it was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. I had a wonderful room at the top of the hotel which offered an excellent view of the sea and hotel gardens. I came here to relax and get away from work and this hotel turned out to be exactly what I needed. The staff are all very good, especially Anastasia the hotel manager and all of her front desk staff (Irina, Maria, Yulia, and Alexandra were all extremely helpful and professional). The gentlemen who ran the breakfast were very attentive and the house keeping staff were very good as well. I enjoyed the location although it is not central because I enjoyed jogging by the sea every morning. The street leading to the entrance of the hotel is not very beautiful but once you arrive at La Gianconda you will be very comfortable I can promise you. Because the hotel is slightly removed from the very center of Odessa it is a very very peaceful and tranquil atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again and moreover I would tell friends or family to stay here without any reservations whatsoever.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Brian_in_PD

Dear Mr Dapp !
Thank you for taking the time to post a very detailed review of the hotel and your stay experience.
We are very happy that you liked the hotel and that you found our staff very friendly
We’re looking forward to your visit again

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My friends stopped there for few days and I visited them in this hotel. The staff was so kind to explain me that all the rooms are decorated in different thematic styles. So, it must be a boutique hotel, why not? I was in Arab suit, may be its official name is different, where my friends lived. It was originally decorated, new enough, clean and was made with love, it seemed to me
We had a dinner in the hotel. It was delicious. Friends said that breakfast was also very tasty and various.
Thanks to its location the hotel is very quiet, you can hear the sound of the sea surf. I think the sunrise must be wonderfull, too.

Room Tip: As I understand, all rooms are different but all of them have a seaview.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KuitOdessa
nastya_g, Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our second stay - Odessa, Gioconda , excelent hotel with very serene atmosphere , very modern hotel, clean and luxurios. Not the cheapest hotel but reasonably well priced. Good for leisure and relaxing , the staff were excellent, friendly. Not far from Arkadiya , from beach -2-3 minutes , but hotel has not big swiming -pool with nice area around< trees and flowers...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stas K
nastya_g, Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Reviewed September 5, 2012

we have stayed here in August, it is one of the best hotels for leisure, not cheapest hotel, but excellent location for relaxing, hotel has home atmosphere, friendly and helping staff. The room was a big size, fantastic sea view from our room . Very clean hotel and great service!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple