“not a irish bar!”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 28, 2012

ok they sell guiness,and heinken,but thats about as irish as it gets,
they speak little english have some sport on tvs,so do alot of other bars,at the begining of the busy street,on left if walking up,the food was ok,nothing irish,theres better bars by far.

1  Thank davewaky

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The drinks were okay, about 30 hrv for vodka and Sprite. I did not eat there, I was just there to exchange some currency and have a few drinks. It seemed like a nice place but it was nothing to write home about. The bartender seemed nice to me and he could understand some English, enough to serve me a drink. It was nice to see a pool table in a bar though. I sat at the bar on a weekday and I did not see any prostitutes or any other suspicious characters, of course it was late in the evening. No body offered me a drink or slipped me a jimmy. I must have gotten lucky)) Very good location on the east side of Deribasovskya Street in the city center of Odessa. It is nice that they have a currency exchange kiosk that is open 24hrs. I would maybe go there again on my next visit.

1  Thank kernelkorn72
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stingy portions, overpriced poor food quality, and unfriendly staff. They cut the wifi off here on me (and anyone else there) because they didn't want me to stay (and I was in a 'back' table). A friendly request would have sufficed instead. I suppose there are good drink options here, including Guiness, but why does it seem like they want to give you as little as possible for as large of a price they can get away with? Why did the expats used to like this place but no longer frequent it?

2  Thank terraracer
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Ended up at this places a couple of times during my trip to Odessa. They have great imported selection of drinks at a premium price.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Those of us fortunate enough to travel extensively usually regard an Irish bar outside of this English speaking world to be a likely place to receive a receive a warm greeting and feel confident of running into like minded travelers. Do not expect this to be the case if you visit Mick O'Neill's. I will be generous and call the bartender "disinterested" in having my patronage. After one beer I was off to find someplace more fun.

1  Thank ClayC1969