“Delicious and a lovely location”
Review of Klarabara

Klarabara
Ranked #32 of 1,397 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had a late lunch with my family at this charming place. The service was friendly and efficient and the food excellent. I particularly enjoyed the local dish made from mashed eggpants with garlic and tomatoes. Try it on a warm toast!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

True is just nothing special about this place. With so many great restaurants around don't waste your time here

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Very good food, amazing location, excellent service. Best place for brunch in summer

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Odessa continues to improve, helped along by such restaurants as the Klarabara. The staff have discovered the value of service, something normally lacking in Ukraine, and the food was excellent. Great price as well. Outside patio is in a great location as the restaurant faces the central park, well away from any road.

1  Thank emandernie
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I have never, ever, experienced such unfriendly service! Our waitress did not even utter a "spaseba" the entire evening. I think the only word she uttered to us was "no" once when I tried to order salmon.

This was actually the second time we went there, and the other time the service was fine.

I hope Ukraine can become a more service friendly place.... more Europe, less USSR!

3  Thank tigatigamartians