We had a mission trip with 19 people and we felt right at home at Posada Don Valentino! I have been to Guatemala 25 times but this was my first hotel experience in Antigua. The staff, particularly Mary, were very helpful. They helped us arrange tours and transportation including a shuttle to the airport for our group. They had a great spread for our breakfast that was only $5/each. The rooms were beautiful and what you would expect in Guatemala.
The location is near perfect. One block form the market. A short walk to the Central Square. There is a grocery store right next door for anything you need. We took the mini taxis anywhere we wanted for 20Qs which is like $2.50.
The only problem I had was with the shower heat. And I was told that if you don't turn the water on full blast it heats better.
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful mid-range hotel in the heart, of the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get the most out of your visit to our beautiful city. Our hotel is in the perfect spot, only 2 blocks to our beautiful central park, only 2 blocks to our tourist market, close to lots of restaurants and other services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Posada Don Valentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Don Valentino Antigua Guatemala
- Posada Don Valentino Hotel