close to the market, bus station, central park. receptionists all friendly and very helpful. hotel was secure and had a safe. clean rooms though ours did not have a window! the walls were very thin. we were watching tv at 10pm and a staff member knocked to tell us to keep it down.. it wasnt very loud.. i could also hear drunk travelers coming in at 2am. evety word of their drunken fight. there is a cosy lounge and dining area though, even a kitchen you could use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful mid-range hotel in the heart, of the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get the most out of your visit to our beautiful city. Our hotel is in the perfect spot, only 2 blocks to our beautiful central park, only 2 blocks to our tourist market, close to lots of restaurants and other services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Posada Don Valentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Don Valentino Antigua Guatemala
- Posada Don Valentino Hotel