Finca Filadelfia Coffee Resort & Tours
  • Breakfast included
$176
$161
Hotels.com
All reviewscoffee plantationcoffee tourcoffee beanscanopy tourpuerto quetzalgreat tourcoffee dryingmule ridebeautiful propertyfree shuttlethe general managergreat coffeeexcellent hotelfront gatefavorite hotelrooms are comfortableliving room
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I recently returned from a one night stay at Filadelfia Coffee Resort & Spa during which I had the pleasure of doing a coffee tour. The entire property is beautiful and very well taken care of with a crystal clear and WARM swimming pool & hot tub. The room was gorgeous with high ceilings and a shower I never wanted to leave. Our guide (I believe Alex was his name) was professional, knowledgeable, and very friendly and I would recommend the coffee tour to people of any age for a close look at the entire process of growing and processing beans. The coffee itself tasted great and the dinner and brunch I had was very very good as well. I would LOVE to come back to Guatemala and stay at Filadelfia again(hopefully for longer than one night).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Colleen D
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I experienced the nectar of the gods (fresh papaya juice with breakfast!) at the restaurant at Santo Domingo but shared the food of the gods (a large, many-layered wedge of tres leches cake) with my daughter at the Filadelfia Coffee Resort restaurant--washed down with the best coffee either of us had ever tasted. We sat on the restaurant patio just beyond the reach of a fine mist, sipped our coffee (beautiful to the eye as well as the palate), breathed in the scent of flowers and clouds, and struggled to find words to describe how good that cake was! This was just one of the many unexpected and exquisitely sweet and memorable moments experienced in Guatemala. I can't review the tours or the zipline thing. We did not do any of those things. However, if you are near Antigua and looking for an incredible cup of coffee and a quiet place to sit and take in the beauty of Guatemala, we highly recommend Filadelfia.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Regina K
Reviewed January 22, 2012

It's hard to review this place without breaking it down into categories.
1) Sunday breakfast buffet: approximately $13. Nice variety of food, sometimes not as hot as it should be. Weak service, fantastic views and overall just really nice way to spend a Sunday morning.
2) zip line canopy tour. Fun but very overpriced for the little amount of time you're there. Maybe 20-30 minutes though they tell you is 1. 1/2 hours. Skip it.

3) coffee tour: more expensive than others in the area but worth every penny. Juan Jesus was our guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgable, funny, and very thorough. It was educational and fun! Do it!

Finca filadelfia was really one of the nicest little getaways outside of Antigua. I would go here evy weekend if I lived in Antigua! It's lovely! Beautiful grounds, great views of the volcanos, and just a nice atmospehere overall!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
7  Thank travelincritic
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Arrived thru a friend's recommendation and was pleasently suprised by the beautiful setting and view of the volcanoe. Coffee was delicious and staff ready and helpful.

Will recommend and come back!

• Stayed: December 2011
6  Thank MMAbbott
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stayed 3 nights at this amazing resort. I like old stylish bedroom. We took Coffee Plantation Tour and we had great time. Our guide loves his jobs, he could speak about coffee hours and hours. Very good experience and worthy of a visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends