“Touring Guatemala”

Transportation to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua
$175.00*
2-Day Trip to Copan from Antigua
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer transportation around Guatemala in collective and private services tailored itineraries Hotel reservations Flight & Bus tickets Guided tours All inclusive packages Services in El Salvador and Costa Rica
Braggs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Touring Guatemala”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My daughter and I stayed in Guatemala for a month this winter. We wanted to do some travel while we were there...so we asked around and our Spanish school (Ixchel) recommended Voyageur Tours. We were not disappointed at all!! We toured a trip to the lake and then a trip to Livingston and Rio Dulce.
We did opt for the private tours so the price was a little higher but again it was so worth it...I can't tell you in words how completely satisfied that I am with this tour company!

Visited February 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic company to work with!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Guatemala this past fall, and since we didn't have a lot of time to plan our trip and don't speak Spanish, we decided to use Voyageur, which had been highly recommended to us by someone who travels regularly in the region. We could not have been happier with their services! From the first time we emailed them, they were prompt and courteous with their responses. They customized our itinerary according to what we wanted to do and the amount of time we had, offering valuable advice while also listening to what we wanted. And it was cheaper than what we could have done on our own. The hotels they booked were great and our tour guides were WONDERFUL. The night we arrived, there was champagne waiting for us in our room (it was an anniversary trip), and Alicia met us at our hotel to go over the itinerary and give us all the tour vouchers, etc. She was so nice. Their office was close to where we were staying in Antigua so we popped in a few times during our stay. :) We had two unexpected setbacks during our trip that made us especially happy that we were working with such a wonderful company. We both got very sick in them middle of the night but were supposed to take a 6 am bus to another city that next morning. We were in no condition to even leave our room, let alone travel, but thankfully Alicia had given us her cell phone number. She was very gracious when we had to call very early in the morning, and immediately set to work making sure we could stay in our room another night and rearranging our transportation and tour in the next city. She was an absolute godsend, and I can't imagine what we would have done without her. Then the next day a large group of protesters blocked the road between Antigua and Lake Atitlan as we were in route. Again, Alicia worked quickly to rearrange things and get us on a later van once the road opened up. Due to our getting sick and to the protest, we had a day and half less time at the lake than we would have, but Alicia did everything to make sure we got there as soon as we could and saw as much as possible in the little time that we had. I can't say enough good things about this company. We had never worked with a travel agency/tour company before and were afraid the cost would be prohibitive, but as I mentioned, they arranged everything for probably less than we could have done on our own, plus the peace of mind it provided was priceless!

Visited November 2013
Federal Way, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I cannot give enough praise to Voyageur Travel. They really followed through in helping me organize a customized tour for our group on our recent trip to Guatemala. Miguel was absolutely fantastic! Not only is he dedicated and personable, he was one of the most reliable people with whom I have ever worked. He was available around the clock for any questions, concerns or needs that surfaced on our trip. He went out of his way on several occasions to make sure we were happy and having the best experience possible. This is the kind of service that anyone would only dream of having for their travels.
The guide we were assigned in Atitlan, Humberto, was great, knowledgeable and funny. Our driver, Neri, was patient, kind, attentive to our needs, and assisted us in menu choices when we made meal stops.
Overall, Voyageur travel deserves the highest possible rating for it’s fabulous and top-class service and I recommend them without one ounce of reservation. Gracias!!

Visited February 2014