I stayed for 2 nights on Jan,13. Our room was in the ground floor. There was only one bed as requested. The walls are very close to the bed. You have to think carefully about where to locate the suitcases to move around. There was a very dissapointing and strong humidity smell. The bathroom is also very very small.
The garden, swiming pool and saloon are also minimal.
The breakfast is 'a la carte' and it is correct.
In short, it is not worth the price it costs at all.
For sure there are dozens of hotels better than this in Antigua.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Encantada is Antigua's newest boutique hotel and exemplifies a small, elegant, understated hotel with the utmost in comfort and personal service. For the convenience of the international traveler, members of the staff are fluent in English, French and Spanish. Located in the historic city of Antigua, Casa Encantada features nine individually decorated guest rooms and a magnificent terrace suite. The breakfast-terrace and bar overlook the flowering gardens and private pool, which are nestled in a courtyard amidst hanging bougainvillea and towering shade trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Encantada Antigua Guatemala
- Casa Encantada Hotel Antigua Guatemala