I stayed 2 nights at Casa Encantada during my recent trip to Guatemala. It was such an awesome place. Small, quaint little hotel that has a lot of charm. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room had these stone pilars that you walked up to the room on over a little pond. It was like nothing I have seen. The room was not giant but it was super quaint and made me feel right at home. The bed was like a wonderful marshmellow and it had an awesome stone tile shower. The hotel staff were able to arrange trips for us to the various islands to visit and they were able to arrange transportation into the city.
When it was time to leave, I was sad to depart. I felt like I was at home there. Must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Encantada is Antigua's newest boutique hotel and exemplifies a small, elegant, understated hotel with the utmost in comfort and personal service. For the convenience of the international traveler, members of the staff are fluent in English, French and Spanish. Located in the historic city of Antigua, Casa Encantada features nine individually decorated guest rooms and a magnificent terrace suite. The breakfast-terrace and bar overlook the flowering gardens and private pool, which are nestled in a courtyard amidst hanging bougainvillea and towering shade trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Encantada Antigua Guatemala
- Casa Encantada Hotel Antigua Guatemala