“Nice visit”

Las Vibras De La Casbah
Ranked #88 of 377 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A dance club and restaurant infusing comfort and class with urban art and great food. #lasvibras Las Vibras De la Casbah is located underneath the famous arch in Antigua, Guatemala. With a terrace, serving gourmet burgers and wings, it is a favourite eatery and drink location for locals and tourists. Late night Las Vibras de la Casbah transforms into the largest and hottest dance club in town.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

was expecting way more from the reviews. Younger crowd
and clearly a bar scene vs restaurant.

The burgers were good, the cocunut shrimp was much better.

Prices are average for the center of Antigua. Service was good.

Everything is good but not deserving of more than an average
rating given the other excellent choices near by.

There are newer reviews for Las Vibras De La Casbah

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Las Vibras... Where to begin...

Lets start with the food... Off The Hook! In my opinion, the BEST hamburgers and fries in town, hands down! The hamburgers are juicy and marinated in rum (I believe...), and even though Las Vibras is primarily a bar, it's obvious that the owners of Vibras treat the food here with great pride, as if it were a 5 star restaurant. As others have mentioned as well, the fish tacos, coconut shrimp and putine are also extremely delicious. This is NOT your typical bar food!

The people... The friendliest and most open in Antigua. Always Positive! The smiles here are infectious and contagious. The owners are some of the most loved personalities in Antigua.

The art... The walls are covered from head to toe in some of the most fantastic graffiti art you've ever seen. Colorful and vibrant, just like the location itself.

Ladies night... The BEST in Antigua (but, unfortunately for me, this only applies to the ladies). Free massages for the ladies, free drinks, and free nail painting? GENIUS!!!

And who can talk about Vibras without talking about the wild parties... Friday and Saturday nights, the party goes all night long and upon closing time, you see everyone leaving, bathed in sweat and covered in smiles. A good time for all!

And finally - The owners. I only frequent places where I respect and admire the ownership. They have put so much love and energy into building Las Vibras that you see the character of the owners within the bar itself.

This truly is a must see location that you will never forget!

2  Thank Jose_Domingo_Vasquez
Reviewed February 22, 2014

A good friend recommended that we check this place out for dinner and I'm so glad we did. We tried an assortment of the menu, poutine, salad, fish tacos and coconut shrimp. I just can't believe the one reviewer had the same fish taco as I did because they were freaking delicious!! Everything is made in house and they use the best of ingredients. Definitely one of the best values in Antigua. Going to go next Friday night and check out the night scene because I've heard that the music rocks and they make great drinks. You just got yourselves a couple of new regulars and I'm happy to recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal and a fun night!

2  Thank akk456
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I go to Las Vibras all the time and for me it truly has been what Antigua has needed for years now. It has great food at an affordable price and the best music in Antigua. Some of my favorite nights in Antigua have been dinner at Vibras and then staying to party all night

3  Thank Matt C
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been to many places whole traveling, however, Las Vibras will go down in history. This place will remain a memory until I can gather enough funds to go back. The food was so great. I was with a big group and we went for dinner with plans to head elsewhere after but all the food was so great and once the music kicked into start the night, we couldn't leave. We stayed until they closed. It will honestly remain the best memory of our trip.

3  Thank jennybennny