“World quality coffee”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“World quality coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was drawn into this place by its eclectic look from the street, not expecting much. I ordered a café latte, and while they were making it, I checked out the whole place and used the restroom. The eclectic style of the place made me wish I had a chance to visit it at night, which I wasn't able to, but I bet it would have been a great time. But the reason why I came back every day for the time I was in Antigua was, besides the service, the excellent coffee they make! I ended up buying a few bags to take home with me, and I have to say, their roasted coffee is excellent too. I would love to visit this place again!

• Visited April 2014

Antigua, Guatemala
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Hideaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

This restaurant/coffee shop is a wonderful cozy restaurant located behind one of the best coffee counters in town. Friendly, knowledgable staff serve tasty, well-portioned food with one of the best beer selections in town. There is often live music, art events, photography exhibits, and cultural documentaries for something different in Antigua. The internet is fast and the people are great, this is one of my staples in town.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best beer in Antigua”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

One of the sad things about Central America is the quality of the beer. Los Encuentros will fix that for you. They offer over 40 imported beers and also have truely local suds from a cervezaria in a nearby town. The food is decent and, depending on when you are there, you might get some live music too.

Visited March 2014