“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Claudio just took over this restaurant and the man knows what he's doing. The food was very good. I got risotto, which is rarely cooked properly in Central America, and it was perfect. My husband got the special, Chicken Parmesan. Beautiful presentation and excellent service. Claudio made his way to every table to make certain everyone was satisfied. Then he brought out Lemoncello for an after-dinner drink on the house.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

By far, the best italian food in the area just a couple of blocks from the central park. Small place, but really charming. The food is homemade, and for homemade I mean everything from bread, pasta, sauces (at the time you order, so fresh), desserts... Nice good looking food and the taste superb! Finally I found a new restaurant with real italian food. I highly recommend it, and I will be there next time in Antigua, a fact. And last but not least, owner attention was nice, even we shard several minutes chatting....hard to leave.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Born and raised in NYC, little italy is one of my stomping grounds. So when I say Toscana offered the Best Italian Food this side of Sicily, I mean THE BEST Italian food.

I had the manicotti and asked for a second plate. We were there for the dinner rush hour and they were so kind about us staying there for hours, ordering food and just relaxing in the amazing atmosphere.

The food was delicious and the prices were surprisingly affordable.

I definitely think about this restaurant on several occasions and have been planning a trip just for the food!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate here twice during our visit and each time Claudio treated us as if we were family. I will definitely visit again the next time I am in Antigua.
I would HIGHLY recommend La Toscana to anyone visiting Antigua.