“One of our trip highlights”

Simoon! Rentals & Tours
$59.00*
Antigua Village Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only travel agency and tour operator in the city that offers tours in motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs around the many villages surrounding Antigua. We have 3 distinct tours to choose from that will take you off the tourist trail and explore the indigenous villages around Antigua. You are ensured a great ride, fantastic mountain and volcano views, and a memorable cultural experience. For those better off on their own we have scooters, motorcycles and ATVs available for rental. You can wonder off on your own for an hour $15 includes gas, 3 hours $25, or an entire day for just $35. We also provide weekly and monthly rentals. If you're interested in a one of a kind tour or renting a scooter, motorcycle, ATVs, or Mules come to Simoon! Rentals & Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 11, 2013

A bit daunting to get going; riding a scooter on cobblestones, in fairly heavy traffic, in a foreign country with the "Chicken Bus" drivers, but how bad could it have been since we ended up pushing Freddy back into service 5 days later for a second tour of the area. We enjoyed both tours, one to the North of Antiqua and one to the South. Both were very different, the North one is a bit more countryside, the South one is a tour of a selection of interesting towns and villages and you end up half way up the volcano.
Don't miss the Earth Lodge, takes a few hours with lunch inserted and a bit of hiking but the whole experience and journey was a highlight.
Just do it!

1  Thank concertguy
There are newer reviews for Simoon! Rentals & Tours

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Antigua and surrounding areas are an awesome place to scoot around! They have the best daily / weekly / monthly prices and Fredy is super accommodating and a great tour guide. He'll organize a trip anywhere you want to go! Definitely check them out.

1  Thank samenatalierose
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you come to Antigua, you need to come to Simoon! for your touring needs. Easily the most fun, informative and worry free tour you can find here. Fredy is a very knowledgable and friendly guide and you will definitely feel comfortable during his tours. We were able to see different sites around Antigua, and because Fredy was so accommodating, we were able to decide when we wanted to go, where we wanted to go, for how long etc. etc. Basically anything you wanted to see, ask Fredy and he will do his best to do it for you. At such an affordable price, I need to say this is a great day activity for individuals or groups on any size. If you are out in the area, make sure you stop by and schedule a tour!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

While I was in Antigua, I had the pleasure of meeting Fredy who owns this business! First off, he is a great guy and super friendly and flexible. We did a relaxed tour of some of the areas surrounding Antigua. This was so great because I honestly don't think I would have seen these beautiful towns and views if I didn't do this. This is a great company to go through because he is reliable and safe. I definitely recommend it for anyone who is in Antigua for any amount of time.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I spent a little over 6 weeks in Antigua so I had plenty of time to see all that Antigua had to offer but the tour with Simoon was the best by far. I enjoyed it so much I event went back a second time with friends. The tour guide (Fredy) was very knowledgable about Antigua and the surrounding towns. Simoon offers a great range of tours suitable for solo travelers or groups and if your not too confident on a scooter Fredy is very patient with learners. Do yourself a Favour and escape the tourists with an amazing local guide and an awesome sight-seeing experience (you can even practice your Spanish if you want)