“Come hungry!”

Pappy's BBQ Antigua
Ranked #8 of 360 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome To Pappy's BBQ"We've got nothing to hide, so the sauce is on the side!" "COME EARLY, BE LOUD, TAKE DA PARTY!"What's our secret? We prepare delicious, juicy Texas Style BBQ daily using only the best ingredients. We start by slow smoking our meats from 6-18 hours over white oak wood from a sustainable forest and finish them off with a selection of three delicious sauces and your choice of sides all prepared fresh in house. Choose from one of three superb sauces:SOUTH CAROLINA MUSTARD BBQ- Traditional South Carolina Mustard and Vinegar. Sweet and Tangy with a hint of fresh Rosmary. NINI BBQ SAUCE - A Texas Favorite Classic, made with local Coffee. MONIKS HOT SAUCE - A Typical East Texas Hot sauce. Enjoy em at Pappy's then take em home for yourself-all sauces are available for purchase.If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault!
“Come hungry!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Best BBQ south of Texas.

Ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked chicken, and smoked sausages.

And all the fixins....

Vegetarian (noun) - definition: Bad Hunter

nuf said...

1 Thank Jose_Domingo_Vasquez

• Korean first
“great!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We live in Anitgua and eat Pappy's ribs all the time. Blake and Nidia are great people and have done a great job, and its always improving

Dallas, TX
“Customer Service is the Extra Ingredient”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I've been away from Texas for several months and I was in need of a smoke. Smoked meat that is. Stopped by during a overnight stay in Antigua. Blake, Nidia and Marvin were just lovely and made me feel at home. I tried the chicken, ribs, and the pulled pork. The pulled pork was served in chunks but nonetheless, it was tasty. The chicken and ribs were both smoky and tender. I'm used to having a pulled pork sandwich on a soft sandwich bun but it was served on a chewier roll. They also offer a traditional tomato based sauce and a mustard sauce. I would definitely visit again.

1 Thank swampangel
Des Moines, Iowa
“Awesome comfort food!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stopped by here just to look at the menu on my walk home...it looked and smelled so good that I ended up leaving with enough food to-go for several meals! And I was not disapointed in the least!

I had the chili, mashed potatoes, beans AND I got a couple of containers of BBQ sauce to-go. I recommend ALL of it. Tastes just like bbq back home in the states, maybe even better!

The service was fantastic. Blake was friendly and very helpful! My friends and I will definitely be returning!!

1 Thank Jessica T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Smoked Chicken”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Got in just before closing today and was so happy to discover this spot. I haven't seen another BBQ place around, but they certainly would run out any competition. I brought home a whole smoked chicken (enough for dinner for 2-3 nights) and it was just perfectly cooked. The seasoning was great and the meat was perfectly tender, fell right off the bone. To top it off the owner could not have been nicer when we walked in right as he was closing. I will definitely be back to try out the rest of the menu. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Eleanor617