“Breakfast and nature”

Cuisines: Guatemalan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I like the breakfast a lot.! I've been here but for lunch and it was okay. But this time for breakfast it was amazing.!!!! the food is so good, and the coffee i can't even describe it. I never drink coffee but this one is solo good i couldn't miss it. All the ingredients so fresh and it tasted very very good. Also the place very friendly with the nature and the view is incredible and last the service was amazing.! I definitely will go more often now.!

Ana K, Public Relations Manager at Finca Filadelfia, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

We really appreciate your comments, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed Finca filadelfia.

Hopefully we will see you here again.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Finca Filadelfia

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel restaurant is 5 star as is the hotel facility.

Fine dining at its best.

We had the salmon and a steak. Both were presented beautifully and
tasted superb.

Very good wine selection too!

Service is excellent prices are fair for the meal we received.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Knowing nothing previously about coffee harvesting, this tour was super informative. The guide went back and forth between Spanish and English, which was perfect for our group. We learned a ton, and got to taste some fabulous coffee! Good gift shop too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Be careful when at Finca Filadelphia because there
are two restaurants. One is in the hotel tself and the other a
further back on the property.

The one I am reviewing is within the hotel.

Great fine fining at a reasonable price for the value you
recieve.

Great selction of wine. Great service too.

Much differnt than the restauarnt up on the hill
which is also very good but not intended to be
a fine dining experience..

Reviewed March 5, 2013

There wasn't much to order. Basically all I ordered was a hamburger, because they had nothing else. The hamburger was okay and the team and I enjoyed visiting amongst ourselves and playing cards. Before I ordered the hamburger, I wanted coconut ice cream or chips with cheesy salsa. So other than this, I enjoyed the place. Basically, all I ask is more variety.