“Home away from home”

Fat Cat Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Antigua
Description: We were born into the world of Shop Coffee 1 out of April 2010 in a beautiful place called San Juan Comalapa, Chimaltenango, but as destiny and God's blessing we can now find in the cradle of one of the best coffees in the world , Antigua Guatemala. Do not hesitate to take a great cup of good coffee, we use a mix of cafes Acatenango, to give balance to the coffee cup and Antigua, which gives us as a result, excellent coffee !!! Thank a lot the collaboration of Tito Drums, Gaton, Farel, Friends and Family. "God Bless Fat Cat Coffee House" ..... Alguan reference as it started this dream
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The best coffee I've had in 3 months. Whether you are Italian, Australiain or American you will be blown away and coming back for more. Hidden behind motorcycles and opposite a bank, stepping inside this little coffee shop with funky decor is a delight.

1  Thank bwubs

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Chanced upon this place while being dragged to the market by my better half. Thanks to the absolutely delicious latte, served with a wide smile, I managed to get through two whole hours without a grumble.

On a serious note, the coffee was excellent, and would pass muster in London or Melbourne. I actually think it was better than the one I had at Coffee Refuge the day before.

The place itself is small but inviting and I would happily have sat in and chatted to the very friendly barista working the bar.

Definitely recommend this place for a brilliant cup of joe.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Fat Cat Coffee House is an all-round great place. Fresh, local Antiguan coffee made any way you like by the super friendly and well knowledged staff. From french press to aeropress this place will introduce you to different methods of brewing coffee and all types of specialty coffees. Breakfast was fantastic. Fresh baked bagels and yogurt and granola were my favorites.The coffee house itself is a great little hangout spot with perfect music and a Cozy atmosphere. They even have wifi if you wanted a delicious cup of coffee while checking up on your e-mails. Hope everyone enjoys this place as much as i did!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I only found it on my last day in Antigua, and I can only say I wish I had found it earlier. It had great food with even better prices. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good cafe.

1  Thank 75Drew75
Reviewed January 2, 2013

we had a such great time. we r italians but here we drank one of the best coffee of our lives. the staff is amazing, nice, friendly and always smiling. we just adore them.
very recommended it. good food and great athmpsphere. born2travel.it