The Villa Antigua was a lovely hotel. Rooms were quite spacious with fireplaces. Food was good and prices not bad. The water is not potable at the hotel but each room receives 2 bottles of pure water each day and they are a fair size. Hotel uses purified water for cooking and drinking. There are beautiful gardens and two good sized swimming pools. I would recommend the Villa Antigua for anyone going to Antigua Guatemala.
The centre of Antigua is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Tours of Guatemala can also be booked from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala