Couldn't be nicer
We transferred here from San Jose on the coast and that was nice of them to let us do that.
Pleasant grounds and a good room although we were near the road so nosy until midnight but great view of the volcanos.
Nice deserts and not bad value.
Only real complaint was NO FREE Wifi.... You get it in small restaurants etc We went to the near Cafe Ana which was cute and had wifi. so don't pay for it...
No free Wifi- yet the price seen on our door was $295 a night for a room...greedy owners!!!!
Otherwise no complaints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala