The hotel offers a shuttle service not every hour but a few enough. Plenty of parking. The swimming pool was nice and warm the one with the slide can be a lot of fun for the kids they play music the kind you expect at a classic guatemala bar. They have live marimba for lunch buffet now the food is horrible! I think the price you pay is probably the fact they have two big pools but this hotel is lacking on the charm of the city. If you really want a colonial and very peaceful experience then I wouldn't recommend the hotel if you have kiddos and they need a pool to.release energy and cool off then this hotel is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala