Lowest prices for your stay
$78
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$78
Travelocity$78
Trip.com$74
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2015

This is why you come to Antigua. The beautiful well manicured courtyard is the perfect place to relax from the bustle and business right outside the door. Rooms are well appointed with small but modern bathrooms...and everything is immaculate. The family owners are warm and helpful. Room 22 in the back is very quiet altho a bit dark however it opens on to another stunning and sort of private courtyard with parrots and hummingbirds fluttering around the gorgeous blooms of flowers. Breakfast was quite basic but fine for me as I just eat fruit and toast. Rooms 19-21 are the largest and a bit more luxurious. We would go back

Room tip: 22 for really quiet 19-22 for size and luxury.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2014

I stayed here in September this year for a few days and was a perfect relaxed stop off in Antigua. Very comfortable rooms, great value, great location a few minutes from the main square, simple but tasty breakfast, and best of all amazing service.

I was impressed by the friendly staff during my stay. My Spanish is very, very poor, and even though most staff spoke very good English, they were patient with my attempts to speak Spanish.

Annoyingly I also left my Apple Mac laptop charger in the room and only realised when I had left. They very kindly arranged for it to be shuttled to my hotel in Guatemala (a couple of hours away) for me to pick up, and without charge. Great service.

I would definitely stay here again if in Antigua Guatemala.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank James_B200
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Hotel location is superb. 100 meters from every Antigua attraction. staff are kind and always help you with any doubt. Rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is not very complete but you have a lot of extras not included but a very competitive price. Room price is very attractive. I strongly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed two nights at this family owned hotel. You can truly see the affect it has when the owners are there making sure everything's in order :) the hotel is not too big, an old colonial house, it has a beautiful garden and fountain in the center. The rooms are antique and very well kept. Bathrooms are very clean and renovated. The complementary breakfast is very nice, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, etc.. The staff is really helpful and nice. We had one minor hot water issue, and the staff was extremely fast and efficient in helping us fixing it. I would absolutely recommend the hotel to anyone. It made our stay in Antigua very pleasant :)

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlejandraM2341
Reviewed November 2, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay in Antigua. The decorations are beautiful and the breakfast is great. It is also quiet, as the streets can be very noisy at night and having the rooms face the inner courtyard is great. The staff is friendly and the gardens are beautiful. I have stayed there twice now and it is consistently good. Also very central location.

Date of stay: October 2014