“Delicious. Reasonable. Friendly. Fun.”
Review of Pitaya Juice Bar

Pitaya Juice Bar
Ranked #71 of 391 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We never visit Antigua without stopping at Pitaya Juice Bar for a smoothie and/or lunch. Its charming and whimsical decor first drew us in, but it's the refreshing and never-disappointing selections of smoothies, juices, wraps, salads and soups that keep bringing us back. The veggies and fruits are always fresh, and the menu is so fun and innovative. The owners are a delight! We are huge fans!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

After visiting Pitaya for the first time, it quickly become my favorite place in Antigua! The smoothies and juice are delicious, and their wide variety of fruits and juices are extensive. Better yet, the owners and employees are really friendly, and will go out of their way to ensure you have a great time in Antigua! All the times I stopped in, the employees waited for me to sip my smoothies to be sure that I liked it! The prices are really affordable. Be sure to stop by this Juice Bar, it won't disappoint!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I love this place! Their juice is amazing. My 2 favorites are the beetalicious (beet, carrot, apple, orange, cucumber and ginger) and the La Bomba (smoothie). The La Bomba is not on the menu so make sure you ask for it. They do not water down their juice like other places sometimes do. They make great wraps if you are hungry. They are passionate about their juices! The place is super clean and they pay attention to detail. I like going into a juice bar and find that the owners really know about juicing! Amazing experience and great prices.

1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed May 1, 2012

It is impossible to summarize my love in just a few sentences! Pitaya offers fresh delicious juice mixes and great wraps. My boyfriend and I go for lunch at least 1 a week and we are always surprised and eager to try a new juice. The staff is always very friendly and they greet everyone with a great big smile. I would highly recommend this juice bar to anyone.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Great wraps & smoothies! Ingrediants all FRESH...sauces wonderful! Prices very fair!