“Delicious crepes!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I enjoyed the quirky atmosphere, the outstanding smoothies, and the very reasonably-priced and very tasty gourmet crepes. It was interesting to experience a very international crowd (when we were there, the neighboring tables had people from Japan, Austria, France, United States and other countries.) My husband and I arrived before the Saturday noon crowd and were served very quickly and efficiently, thanks to the waiters' use of Ipads. The ambiance at the terrace was very pleasant, though a little too sunny. We are definitely going back!

There are newer reviews for Luna de Miel

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Antigua is a beautiful colonial city. Quality of restaurants vary. And so do prices. Behind a small, obscure facade we found the Luna de Miel. "Why not sit on the roof-terrace", a waiter asked. Oh, there is there a terrace then? Yes, climb up a hidden stairway and arrive to a little paradise. Quiet, cosy, relaxed. And prices are small. Service is great. Free wifi, a chance to talk to fellow travelers.
For meals we only tried some sweet (a little too sweet) pancaces. But the sundae-icecreams are delicious.
My advice: when in Antigua: spend some time here, you certainly will enjoy it!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place seems to always be busy so my friends and I decided to try it. At first we were discouraged by the long line outside-but don't let that throw you off! They have a great system and turn tables quickly. We didn't wait long before we were seated. Our server was prompt, and we received our crepes within less than 10 minutes.

I got the pesto crepe and a banana/strawberry/nutella crepe...they were both delicious! My friends also enjoyed their meals--no complaints from us!

The atmosphere/vibe of the restaurant was great. Kind of a French/Guate/boho mix.
It's a little pricey for me as a every day or every week joint but we will definitely return for special ocassions.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The Crepes are amazing, best I have ever had. The atmosphere is great, relaxing and a fun place to hangout. Overall I love the food, the staff are nice and the restaurant is good. The prices seem to be a little steep for breakfast foods but other than that I love it

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Nothing meorable at all but non the less a decent
at a decent price.

The rosa de jamica was good. The crepes were
sizable but lacked flavor.

Nice view from the terrace. Service was on the slow
side but not worse than many.