WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #14 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Antigua
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
“Coffee, what can I say HMMMM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I found this one day heading to Sky Cafe and I stopped by almost every third day for coffee. The cubana was very tasty and fulfilling.

Visited October 2012

france
“Unexpected coffee mecca place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went to Tretto cause I heard other traveller mentioning the coffe there was good. Being a coffee addict myself, I went there to check it out. I was expecting a normal coffee shop, as you can find in any touristy town, but I found much more than that. First of all it is small, extremely small and the good review it gets is certainly not for the fancy setting it has, simply because the permises are not fancy.
If Tretto has such good review, it because it offers somethig else: it is a coffee place, where you don't come here because its fancy, nor because it is the fastest wifi in town, but simply because they are real coffee lovers, and coffee connoisseurs. This is what makes this place so special, cause the guys behind the counter actually knows perfectly what they are talking about, and they are fanatic about it.
If you like coffee or are curious to discover more about it, you have to go there, you won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lespassengers
“Best Expresso ( by a country mile)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Have been popping into this super cafe for the last few weeks and thanks to the host with the mostess ' frosty ' have learned so much about coffee and tasted the most amazing expressos on my travels : a pleasure to go there and be made to feel so welcome by all involved. Respect Lads

Antigua, Guatemala
“Iced Mocha and Salted Caramel Brownie!!,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

All the Trip Advisor "hype" was well-founded! Our group of seven Americans and one native Guatemalan were thrilled with our Tretto Caffe experience. Don't miss it!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Best coffee Guatemala has to offer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I personally know Frosty and many other baristas around Guate, most of them positioned in the top 6 best (including the world's best barista 2012). I must say Frosty's coffee is among probably the best coffee guatemala has to offer, competing against Teco (Injerto Café). I've been influenced by Frosty's coffee, not only in desiring a cup of coffee every day, but to include him in one of my books (Despondency) which takes place in Antigua. I recommend this coffee place above all and, if you can, cask Frosty to prepare you one of his renown coffee espresso shots with Special Honey (bees that make honey only out of citrus flowers).

Visited September 2012