“Delicious!”

Ranked #40 of 387 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: French Bistro few meter from central park. We are very famous for ours gourmet sandwiches, pastas and salads. We have also tradicional french dishes, without forget ours numerous delicatessen products as imported ham and cheese, dessert, pates and rillettes... A place to visit for the food lovers. Always at the best price
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My friend and I went to this restaurant today and the food was outstanding. I had the sandwich burger, and my friend had the pesto tomato pasta. The ingredients were fresh, the service was great and it was one of the best meals I've had in my two week stay. Only wish that I had found it earlier! I hope to be back on my next visit to antigua.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Needed a break from tortillas and frijoles and decided to check this place out. Delicious pasta! Portions were huge. I'd definitely return.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I originally came for lunch, and loved it so much I brought my friend back for dinner...who loved it so much she insisted we come back for dinner another night! After trying a sandwich, salad, and pasta, I can safely say all three are delicious (although the salad was my favorite--huge and filled with lots of veggie goodness). It isn't the cheapest place in town, but for fresh and tasty food I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The pasta is like nothing I have EVER tasted in the world. It is soooo good and different. The salad, and sandwich are just as good too. Can't wait to try their extensive cheese selection.

1  Thank 1mmwannabe
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I come to Antigua often where I lead groups for a non-profit I work with. We go to the Jade store next door to this restaurant often, so I decided to try this for lunch. It was just divine! The menu is sophisticated and delicious. I ate the Italiano Sandwich with Rustic wheat bread. The pesto and tomatoes and mozzarella were so fresh, and the bread was just perfect. The salad to accompany it and a side of chips was the perfect amount of food.

I loved sitting by the window and catching the street action and beautiful Antiguan views as well- it's perfectly quaint, and a must stop-in luck spot for the lone-traveler or for friends. Easy, quick and delicious!