“Best sandwiches”

Metiz Bistro Frances
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Now in Guatemala City, this is the new place for tasting real traditional french food. Duck confit, tartare de boeuf, lamb tenderloin, everything is done to taste like in france. Bon appetit
Reviewed October 25, 2013

small place with great sandwiches just off the main square. try the sausage and dried tomatoes sandwich

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Incredible offer, I chose my own menu from different cheese, hams, pesto, plives and at top of that bottle of Hoegaarden. Thank you

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I decided to eat here based on prior reviews written by tripadvisor members. The cafe is very conveniently located near Antigua's central square. It is clean and the staff very friendly. I believe it was the chef and owner who came out to make sure my meal was ok. Also, when I ordered my meal to be without ham, I was impressed that he came out to confirm this and to tell me he would not charge less because I wasn't eating ham with my dish. Wow! Where do they do that? Honestly, I don't remember the name of my breakfast. It was lovely toasted bread with a local cheese melted between the slices. On top was a perfectly cooked fried egg. Lovely salad with tomatoes and a nice variety of lettuce came with meal. I also had a very nice cup of black "Americano" coffee...which isn't the easiest to find in Guatemala. I would definitely take my breakfast here again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Just a superb little restaurant near the Parque Central, with light French food at relatively cheap prices. It's a great place to grab lunch or a quick dinner.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had lunch at Metiz a couple of times - delicious sandwiches, on fresh bread, with good range of fillings. Friendly staff, pleasant decor. An all-round great spot for lunch.