“Fantastic food”

Ranked #40 of 387 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: French Bistro few meter from central park. We are very famous for ours gourmet sandwiches, pastas and salads. We have also tradicional french dishes, without forget ours numerous delicatessen products as imported ham and cheese, dessert, pates and rillettes... A place to visit for the food lovers. Always at the best price
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Who knew a sandwich could be so perfect? I had the vegetariano, and it was hands down the best sandwich I've ever had. The chocolate eclair for dessert was divine, too!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've had their cheesecake and it was great. I'd heard that their sandwiches were superb and they are(I ate two last week, if that's a clue) The sandwiches are unique and very Euro.

1  Thank paladinAntigua
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was wonderful, the prices were similar to those of other restaurants in town. The bathrooms were spotless and I would eat there again if I return to Antigua. Truly a fabulous eatery!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just a few seconds walk from the central park is a small cafe with a simple menu, a colorful pastry case, beautifully packaged gifts and delightful owners. The sandwiches are served on perfectly crusty bread, which is the bed for high quality, well-balanced, delicious ingredients. Anything you order for dessert or choose to take home from the pastry case will be sure to make your tastebuds dance. I've had a lot of french macarons, and I have to say, outside of France, these are my favorite. I've been in Antigua for 3 days now, and I've had Metiz for 3 meals. If they were open for breakfast, it'd probably be more like 5 meals.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped by for a snack and bought 6 different favors of macaroons. The best thing is that they are gluten free. They are not the best tasting macaroons I ever had, wish they were a little bit more moist, other than that great favor.