“It's Ok”
Review of Grill & Burger - CLOSED

Grill & Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2012

After reading all the reviews from everyone else, I guess I was expecting more. The atmospher reminds me of a Five Guys burger place which is fine and the look of the food is great. I guess being from the US I am accustom to corn feed beef with all the chemicals because the meat just didn't taste like what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, it was good but just not the same. The owner was there and he seems very nice. The entire staff was very professional and the place was clean. The place is alittle distance out of town, far enough you probably wouldn't want to try and walk it. One last thing is that we ordered a large order of fries with our burgers and the fries were hot and crispy.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Whenever I eat hamburgers I try to have them with veggie meat, 'cause I really don't like the flavor of the meat in them, but I really really like the whole flavor of this hamburger. Yishai, the owner, always cares about the quality of all the ingredients so he always try to get the best he can get. And the best is that they have delivery, so I can be working and ask for a couple of hamburgers, so I haven't been in the restaurant lately.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

After seven visits, I found that this wonderful Antigua Restaurant serves,CONSISTENTLY, outstanding American Style burgers, in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The burgers are made fresh to order, prepared exactly as you wish with your choice of unusually tasty toppings. The fries are served hot and golden brown and a full selection of beverages is available. Be sure to make this a lunch or dinner stop when visiting Antigua.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

You know how restaurants put pictures of their hamburgers in their ads and they look better than perfect? And then you order one... and it doesn't look quite like the picture? I have to admit, I didn't expect to find a really good, authentic american hamburger anywhere in Central America, much less in Guatemala. But there it was, right in front of me on a plate, looking even better than those pictures that the burger places put in their advertisements. And it tasted even better than it looked! Truly, an awesome burger! Definitely worth the short drive (or tuk-tuk ride) from Antigua. Tell the tuk-tuk driver you need to go to Panorama, and get ready for a real treat!

2  Thank Tim T
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Sometimes you just want a really good hamburger. Grill and Burger delivers. It's kind of out of the way (you have to drive out toward Ciudad Vieja) but it's well worth it. No frills, just an excellent hamburger along with other tempting items (most all are homemade): onion rings, hummus, sauerkraut (goes GREAT on the chicken dog with cheese!), no telling what the owner will come up with next. But for a really, really great hamburger - this is the place.

1  Thank Barry B