“good”
Review of Tre Fratelli

Tre Fratelli
Ranked #99 of 360 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Pedro, Belize
“good”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I went here and I love Italian food. This place has a very cool setting and is romantic, but the food is not great. Its pretty expensive too. I had the alfredo spaghetti.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MaestraSol

New Jersey
“Two out of three”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went for a late dinner with two friends.They had wonderful dinners, mine was less than stellar. Ambience is lovely. Wine list somewhat limited. Service was good, but a little slow. Don't bother with the spinach lasagne- it was so bland I left most of it on my plate! And I love to eat.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank momma-a
Miami, Florida
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went looking for places online before our trip to Antigua and this was one place we wanted to try and it was conveniently located and easy to find. We were seated right next to a fountain which was nice, the lighting is a bit dim but the flashlight on the cell phone allowed me to see the menu more clearly. My younger friend had no problems in seeing the menu. The waiter brought a warm loaf of bread to the table for us to enjoy while we looked at the menu. We started with the calamari which was good, not rubbery at all and not too salty. My friend had lasagna which was good, I am not a red meat eater but it looked good and wasn't dry. I had the pasta with seafood which was good. I have a hearty appetite and was more than satisfied with the portion size. The service was good, the waiter took time to explain our questions about the food and to recommend a beer. There was a strolling musician, I hope he doesn't give up his day job and he didn't persist when we told him we weren't interested and he is not too loud nor distracting.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank bedlammanor
Antigua, Guatemala
“horrible food, not up to the chain standard”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

they have other restaurants in Guatemala city where you eat better food. that one had terrible food, they didn't cook the salmon well, the sauce was disgusting and so was the mashed potatoes (probably microwaved), and the seafood pasta made us sick. waiters were bored.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank tdmpauline
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Decided to treat my Spanish language teacher(s) to a night out. Had one of them choose their favorite restaurant. I went to Tre Fratelli with no expectations and left thinking this was the best Italian I've had my entire life.
Great menu, great service, incredible food! I knew I was in for a treat after being served the usual "house" appetizer of warm bread with oil and grated parmesan and thinking "how is this sooo much better than any I've ever had before". I forget what I ordered; something like "carbohydrates smoothered in a cream sauce", and it was awesome!
Can't wait to go back on my next trip!

• Visited February 2012